Week 6: Emoji Art

This week is week six of the student blogging challenge. I got to choose from four different tasks, so I choose task four. Task four is Emoji Art. For this project I used one of Googles many helpful apps. If you have time you should check it out and make your own. On the student blogging page you scroll down to task four and click on the link that says Made With Code Emoji Project by Google.

This is the emoji I created. I didn’t have a theme I just played around with the settings and outfits until I found a look that I liked. If you want to check mine out you can click on my link : my emoji.

I really liked this activity. I think this is a very simple and fun activity for all ages. I recommend that you try this out for yourself and make your very own emoji.

2 thoughts on “Week 6: Emoji Art

1. Hi Breckan,
    Your emoji looks cool. Nice job figuring out the tool. What do you think would be an instance you use this emoji?

1. Hey Brenton,

Thank you for checking out my blog. My emoji doesn’t have much meaning I just made it for fun so it doesn’t serve me much of a purpose. It doesn’t look much like me or resemble anything I like. If I could use it for anything it would be for a job as a fashion designer to show how amazing my clothing choices are. With my lack of experience and my “art work” (also known as my emoji) I don’t think I’ll get the job.

Thank you, and have a good day!
      Breckan